What is Red Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum)? Ganoderma Lucidum is the scientific name for a species of red mushroom that has been cultivated on plantations and grown wild in Asia for over 4,000 years. Ganoderma Lucidum contains more than 200 Active Elements that are known to improve health.
Ganoderma, is regarded as "The Miraculous King of Herbs". It is ranked top of all herbs by Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
The Chinese name for Ganoderma is Lingzhi, meaning "spiritual potency."
Here are some of the benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum:
Some of these benefits have been backed by clinical trials and others by other studies done over a period of time. Here is a list of some of them:
- Headaches, including Migraines
- It can help lower blood pressure, but ask a doctor if you are taking medicine for blood pressure already.
- Menstrual issues
- Anti inflamatory
- Kidney Functionality
- Immune system Regularity
- Cancer fighting elements, has been used with Chemotherapy patients
- Cardiovascular problems
- Sleeping Problems
- Helps balance PH levels in body
- and it helps improve your energy levels and well-being.
Here are a few Elements in Ganoderma that modern science is currently focusing on:
- Strengthen the body's immune system
- Balance blood sugar level and improves pancreatic functions
- Protects against degeneration of skin cells and eliminates dead surface cells which improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of aging
- Controls destruction of healthy cells throughout the body
- Eliminates Accumulated Toxicity.
- Increases oxygen in the blood system
- Reduces fatigue and increases vitality
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases the metabolism
- Contains an abundance of anti-oxidants that control or inhibit damaging free radicals. (Free radicals are a major source of cell degeneration, cancer and aging).
- Assists our body's natural ability to fight cancer.
- Reduces cholesterol and body fat
- Helps to unclog arteries plugged with fatty deposits, and supports liver function.
- Balance the metabolic rate and boosts energy.
- Prevents fragmentation of platelets which can cause blockages in the circulatory system
- Fortifies and Improves the digestive system
- Inhibits allergies, relieves sinus congestion, and helps with respiratory problems
- Reduces cholesterol and fat
- Rejuvenate the body's tissues and cells
- Boosts all the body's functions
- Helps to support youthfulness and contributes to vitality
- Overcomes skin disorders and beautifies the skin
- Is effective for relieving external problems such as scrapes, skin wounds, psoriasis, bug bites, stings, sunburn, mouth, ulcers, and external bleeding.
There are many ways now that you can receive this wonderful mushroom, some include teas, coffees, and capsules. There are also other topical forms of it.
Plus, the scientific documented research on the effect of Ganoderma Lucidum on Cancer cells, HIV, Diabetes, and Blood pressure is amazing. Ganoderma has no known side effects! You can read more about Ganoderma Lucidum on the National Medical Library Publication website. Their main ingredient has more than 321 published scientific and medical reports totaling more than 46,000 pages that you can access.